Who we are?
Kadabra is an online marketing company specializing in international markets, combining years of marketing experience with innovative and top-notch technologies.
The social media manager will be in charge of building, and maintaining our different global brands’ social media presence, i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram.
So, if you have a magical spirit, you eager to learn and a team player, come join us at our new fabulous offices in Herzelia Pituach.
- Build, grow and expand the brands’ social media presence
- Ensure brand consistency through all channels, by working closely with the SEO, content and media departments.
- Develop marketing content and promotional material to reach the brand’s target customers.
- Build and execute social media campaigns and strategies, including, but not limited to: budget; content, implementation and schedule
- Research and monitor the competitors’ activity
- Collect customer data, to track and analyze reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness.
- Contact and recruit social influencers and provide them with the necessary marketing material
- Provide training and guidance on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Reporting to the company’s Marcom manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field or equivalent experience
- English mother tongue, strong written and verbal communication skills (must)
- Social Media Marketing experience, including, but not limited to: develop strategies and marketing plans. (must)
- Sports knowledge – big advantage
- Proven ability to build social media communities and ability to measure success and results. (must)
- Knowledge of networking tools, for example Hootsuite
- Ability to multitask, to work on several projects at once strong project management or organizational skills