Who we are?
Kadabra is an online marketing company specializing in international markets, combining years of marketing experience with innovative and top-notch technologies.
So, if you have a magical spirit, you eager to learn and a team player, come join us at our new fabulous offices in Herzelia Pituach.
- Develop and integrate Laravel based internal systems with multiple external data sources and APIs
- Development of new features and tools for data and BI needs in cooperation with the BI team
- Managing and developing existing front end
- Understanding business goals and solutions to achieve them in any part of the application
Required Technical Skills
- PHP Development: Object-Oriented PHP Coding capabilities with a solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and web application design – 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Laravel
- Knowledge of connecting to and using third party APIs
- Database Queries: Ability to write queries and develop data structures
- Agile Processes: Experience using Git source control
- English Language: Excellent communication and documentation skills in English
- Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Web scraping skills
- Linux server & Other DevOps support experience
- Python skills
- WordPress knowledge
- Big data – work with MongoDB or similar