The Junior SEO Specialist will be part of the SEO team and in charge of SEO efforts to support the team's goals.
You will work closely with the SEO project managers and execute SEO actions and strategies to ensure the success of overall SEO activities.
As part of the role, you will lead the team's SEO outreach and link-building process. You will build relationships with industry-related websites to handle secure backlinks and promote our assets. You will oversee researching and identifying target websites, creating compelling outreach messages, and negotiating link placements.
The day-to-day work includes:
- Enhancing on-site and off-site SEO efforts
- Executing site optimizations - content, meta tags, and technical
- Ongoing keyword research
- Performing market research
- Uploading and publishing content (WordPress and other CMS systems)
- Collaborating with the SEO PMs to develop link-building processes and optimize them for different sites and markets
- Researching new link-building opportunities and strategies
- Recruiting and managing freelancers